Direct: (404) 480-5244
Mobile: (404) 519-6517
Fax: (404) 400-4500
- General Corporate
- Health and Pharmacy Law
- Litigation – Civil Pretrial and Trial Services
- Professional and Management Liability
- Georgia, 2001
- Florida, 2007
- Florida State University College of Law, JD, cum laude, 2001
- Georgia Southern University; B.S. Political Science, 1997
Large Law Firm Experience:
- Hawkins & Parnell, LLP
- Central Emergency Medical Services, LLC, General Counsel
- Central Air Ambulance, LLC, General Counsel
Amy Hoffman is a partner in FisherBroyles’ Atlanta office. Ms. Hoffman defends physicians, hospitals, nurses, nursing homes and other medical providers in medical malpractice cases and state board hearings. Ms. Hoffman also defends doctors, nurses, and mid-level providers who work in correctional settings in both state and federal courts under Georgia law and 42 U.S.C. § 1983.
Additionally, she represents ERISA healthcare plans, their fiduciaries, and plan participants in healthcare reimbursement disputes. She also defends general civil liability claims and represents several privately held companies in corporate matters.
Ms. Hoffman was named a 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 Rising Star and 2012 Super Lawyer in the area of Medical Malpractice Defense by Super Lawyers.
Ms. Hoffman served as General Counsel for Central Emergency Medical Services, LLC, Priority Emergency Medical Services, LLC, and Central Air Ambulance, LLC from 2013-2016.
Ms. Hoffman is admitted to practice law in both Georgia and Florida.