Bradley B. Bush
T: (512) 766-6226
- Commercial Litigation
- Environ, Health & Safety
- Litigation — Civil Pretrial and Trial Services
- Litigation & Risk Mgmt
- Professional & Management Liability
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law; J.D., 2006
- The University of Texas at Austin; B.B.A., 2002
- Texas State University-San Marcos, Texas; M.B.A., 2004
Large Law Firm Experience
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- United States District Court, Magistrate Judge Nancy M. Koenig – Law Clerk, 2008 – 2009
Bradley Bush is a litigator, zealous advocate, trusted advisor, and daunting adversary. His breadth and depth of legal experience covers a number of practice areas, including personal injury, product liability, professional liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, construction, as well as business and commercial litigation.
Mr. Bush has litigated complex cases where he has handled all aspects of defending cases, including drafting pleadings, discovery, motions, and briefs; deposing parties and witnesses; conducting fact witness interviews; arguing motions; participation in settlement negotiations and mediation; and trial preparation.
Mr. Bush also has experience with mass tort litigation and the representation of companies in the defense of product liability actions. His experience includes the day-to-day management of mass tort cases, preparing motions, assisting with the preparation of expert witnesses, and trial preparation.
Mr. Bush’s wide-ranging experience allows him to develop effective strategies for the successful resolution of cases by way of litigation, negotiation, or formal dispute resolution. His practical experience-based knowledge makes him adept at counseling clients on varied matters, such as innovative options for resolving disputes, and good business practices.
- Legal Issues for the Product Liability Blogger, IADC Product Liability Newsletter. (February 2015)