FisherBroyles, LLP is pleased to announce that eight Ohio partners have been selected by Super Lawyers Magazine for recognition — six partners are 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers and two partners are 2018 Ohio Rising Stars, a designation reserved for the industry’s best lawyers either 40 years old or under, or in practice for 10 years or less.
FisherBroyles Partners receiving this honor for 2018 are:
- Edmund F. Brown — 2018 Ohio Rising Stars (Also Ohio Rising Stars recipient 2015 – 2017) Practice Areas: Schools & Education, Employment & Labor and Nonprofit Organizations
- Brian E. Dickerson — 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers (Also Ohio Rising Stars recipient 2005 – 2007, 2010, and also Ohio Super Lawyers recipient 2011 and 2013 – 2017) Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, White Collar, Food and Drugs
- Robert B. Graziano — 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers (Also Ohio Super Lawyers recipient 2005- 2017) Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice Defense, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation Defense
- Diem N. Kaelber — 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers (Also Ohio Rising Stars recipient 2012 and 2013 and Ohio Super Lawyers recipient 2015 – 2017. Also selected as a top 25 female attorney in Columbus. Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Schools & Education, Civil Litigation: Defense, Administrative Law, Appellate
- Michael R. Traven — 2018 Ohio Rising Stars (Also Ohio Rising Stars recipient 2011-2017) Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense, Energy & Natural Resources
- Patricia B. Fugée — 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers (Also Ohio Rising Stars 2005-2006 and Ohio Super Lawyers 2016 and 2017) Practice Areas: Bankruptcy
- Suzanne Kleinsmith Saganich — 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers (Also Ohio Super Lawyers 2008, 2012 – 2017) Practice Areas: Real Estate, Business, Banking, Creditors’ Rights, Commercial Transactions
- Joseph M. Saponaro — 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers. Practice Areas: Commercial Transactions, General Corporate, Real Estate, Trust & Estates
Co-Founder and Managing Partner Kevin Broyles said, “We are proud of our Ohio Partners — especially as many are chosen year-after-year for this honor.” James Fisher, II, Co-Founder and Co- Managing Partner of FisherBroyles reaffirmed that as well adding, “This recognition is significant. It shows that attorneys can succeed and thrive in the Law Firm 2.0 ® model.”
Annual selections for the Ohio Super Lawyers list are made using a patented multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The objective of the research is to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Only five percent of Ohio lawyers are chosen as Ohio Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent are recognized as Rising Stars.About
Founded in 2002, FisherBroyles LLP is the first and largest national, full-service, cloud-based law firm in the country. The Next Generation Law Firm® has grown to over 200 attorneys in 21 offices nationwide. The FisherBroyles model leverages technology to offer a more cost-effective solution to clients without sacrificing Big Law quality by eliminating unnecessary overhead that does not add value to clients. Visit our website at www.fisherbroyles.legal to learn more about our firm’s unique approach and how we can best meet your needs.
© 2018 FisherBroyles LLP. These materials have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client or similar relationship. Please do not send us confidential information. Whether you need legal services and which lawyer you select are important decisions that should not be based on these materials alone.