September 9, 2016
Circa News (Circa.com) recently talked with Amy Epstein Gluck, an employment lawyer and Partner at FisherBroyles, LLP, about issues new professionals should know like:
- Welcome to your new job — here’s how not to get fired…
- If I post something snarky online about my employer on social media, can I get fired?
- Could you get in trouble for popping a celebratory champagne with co-workers at the job site?
- What can I do if my employer has retaliated against me?
- Is the Civil Rights Act on my side?
- Why don’t more people speak up about harassment or retaliation?