FisherBroyles, LLP announced that Lenore F. Horton, Esq. has joined the firm as a partner in its nationwide practice. Ms. Horton, who ranked #3 in Black Enterprise Magazine’s 2016 listing of the Top Ten Black Female Attorneys You Should Know, provides executive level legal counsel to businesses, investors, entrepreneurs, non-profits, and startups who need actionable, responsive, legal advice. “My experience and approach to working with clients is designed to be effective, regardless of their in-house capabilities,” said Lenore. Using the knowledge gained from practicing and running her own law firm for several years, practicing at large law firms, and teaching and lecturing, Ms. Horton serves clients as outside general counsel, as support to an in-house legal team, or on a project basis.
Ms. Horton advises and represents clients:
- As plaintiffs, defendants, and interested third parties in complex civil litigation;
- Regarding claims of fraud, embezzlement, commercial torts, copyright and trademark infringement, breach of contract, and sexual harassment;
- Regarding state and federal inquiries on workers’ compensation, proper classification of workers, and state and federal “paycheck” laws;
- On brand protection through representation on copyright and trademark matters, licensing agreements and provisions, privacy rights, computer fraud statutes, confidentiality agreements, and non-compete agreements;
- Regarding corporate compliance, employment practices, contract negotiation and management, and corporate structuring or restructuring.
“Joining FisherBroyles provides me with the time and resources to be more responsive to client needs and concerns,” said Lenore. “I will have about 200 partners to support my work and access to resources that will bolster the services that I offer. I am excited at the opportunity to provide more for my clients.”
Joel M. Ferdinand, the firm’s Managing Partner of Litigation and General Counsel, said “We are delighted to welcome Lenore to our New York and Washington, D.C. offices. Lenore brings a wealth of experience, and practical dispute resolution strategies to our clients.”
About FisherBroyles, LLP
Founded in 2002, FisherBroyles, LLP was the first in the U.S., and now the largest full-service, cloud-based distributed law firm partnership in the world. As one of the fastest growing law firms in the nation, FisherBroyles has over 200 attorneys in 21 offices nationwide. Its efficient and cost-effective Law Firm 2.0® model leverages talent and technology instead of unnecessary overhead that does not add value to clients, all without sacrificing BigLaw quality.
Visit our website at www.fisherbroyles.legal to learn more about our firm’s unique approach and how we can best meet your legal needs.