FisherBroyles, LLP, the first and world’s largest cloud-based law firm partnership, is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s partners have been named 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. The complete list of the firm’s ranked attorneys is provided below.
“We congratulate our Ohio-based partners who have earned accolades as Ohio Super Lawyers or Rising Stars for their legal accumen and continued successes on behalf of our clients,” said FisherBroyles Co-Founder and Managing Partner Kevin E. Broyles. “With their inclusion on these lists, our partners are being recognized as among the top attorneys in the state.”
Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in the state are named Ohio Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Ohio Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers determines its rankings through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in the Ohio and Kentucky Super Lawyers Magazine and in supplements in various regional publications including Cincinnati Magazine, Cleveland Magazine and Columbus Monthly. The lists also are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
Following are the FisherBroyles partners (and their recognized practice areas) who have been named Ohio Super Lawyers for 2019:
- Patricia B. Fugée (Bankruptcy: Business; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Business Litigation; Business/Corporate) – Works from the firm’s offices in Cleveland; Columbus, Ohio; and Detroit.
- Diem N. Kaelber (Business Litigation; Schools & Education; Civil Litigation: Defense; Administrative Law; Appellate) – Works from the firm’s offices in Cincinnati, Ohio; Cleveland; and Columbus.
- Suzanne Kleinsmith Saganich (Real Estate: Business; Banking; Creditor Debtor Rights: Business) – Works from the firm’s office in Cleveland.
- Joseph M. Saponaro (Real Estate: Business; Business/Corporate) – Works from the firm’s office in Cleveland.
- Louis Wagner (Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation; Appellate) – Works from the firm’s office in Cleveland.
Following are the FisherBroyles partners (and their recognized practice areas) who have been named Ohio Rising Stars for 2019: