Weatherly Ralph Emans
T: (617) 480-7298
- Financial Services & Lending
- FinTech and Blockchain
- General Corporate
- Private Investment Funds
- Securities & Private Equity
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2006
- Yale University, B.A. (Classical Civilization), magna cum laude, 1997
- Oxford University, M. Phil (Ancient History), 1999
- Boston Consulting Group, Consultant
- New Harbor Incorporated, Analyst (Investment Banking)
- Morgan Stanley, Analyst (Capital Markets)
Large Law Firm Experience
- Morse Barnes-Brown & Pendleton, PC
- Pepper Hamilton, LLP
- Winston & Strawn
Weatherly focuses her practice on domestic and international private investment fund formation. She represents fund managers in the formation of closed- and open-ended funds and funds of funds, and advises as to management-level ownership and operating arrangements, ongoing operations, and compliance. She works frequently with emerging fund managers. She also represents her fund clients in investments in portfolio companies, and she represents institutional and individual investors/LPs in funds. In addition, she works with startup/emerging company clients in formation and early financing rounds, and enjoys handling whatever other corporate matters arise in the context of her clients.
Prior to joining FisherBroyles, Weatherly practiced law at Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton, PC (Boston), Pepper Hamilton, LLP (Boston) and Winston & Strawn LLP (Chicago). She also worked as a consultant at the Boston Consulting Group. Prior to law school, Weatherly worked in finance in New York and spent a year teaching Latin.
Weatherly has a J.D. (2006) from Harvard Law School, an M. Phil in Ancient History (1999) from Oxford University, and a B.A. (1997), magna cum laude, in Classical Civilization from Yale University. She is also a graduate of the Baldwin School in Bryn Mawr, PA.